Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Lesson Well Learnt

Today something happened to me that made me so pissed off with myself, let me tell you what .
happened.



I was on my break and need to draw some money out because I'm short of money to eat. So i headed over to the nearest POSB atm and draw some money.




As usual, there's a bloody long queue at the atm, especially that it was during the lunch time. It was my turn and i went up to carry out my transaction and draw out $20.



After that, i headed over to Burger King and took my order and when i was to pay for my meal, i realized that I don't have any cash in my wallet. It was only then I realized that i did not took the money i withdraw at the atm.



DAMN IT MAN!



That was my immediate feeling because i was so angry that i forget to take my money after drawing, all because i was anxious to leave the atm area so that i could get into an air-condition area quickly.





I headed back to the atm trying to get back a lost cause, and was my efforts were futile. Let's just say for now that I've learnt my lesson and this will never happen again. And it was a lucky thing i only drawed $20 and not $2000.




With that,
Peace Out!

No comments: