ORD, it also stands for "Operational Ready Date".
Well, i have orded from the police force, which also means I've officially joined the 'old man club', which also means I'm joining the club of reservists, where all the uncles will normally be at.
Let's just say that it feels a little wierd having ord from the police force, everyday i wake up and ask myself what shift am i working, only to find out that i don't have to work anymore.
So that's why i'm idling more at home now, although i'm still waiting for the company to call me to confirm that i'm gonna work with them.
Life's kinda boring now, i miss working as a policeman. I miss the place i used to work in, the staffs there, some of which are very friendly people and will stop to talk to you for half an hour before going off.
But life gotta go on, i gotta find a job and start studying soon too. Life is a vicious cycle. I gotta get out of the rat race and become rich. This is where my life starts evolving, i gotta start working on it.
With that,
Peace Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment