In many of the ancient societies, including Egypt and Greece, dreaming was considered a supernatural communication or a means of divine intervention, whose message could be unravelled by those with certain powers. In modern times, various schools of psychology have offered theories about the meaning of dreams.
I had 2 cogent dreams that i was able to retain in me over the long stressful days. So here is goes:-
Dream 1: I was involved in a car accident with me in the back seat.
Dream 2: I dreamt that I was back working in Nike again.
I was considerably obsessed with knowing what does this dreams mean especially on the car crash dream. So i went on a reading frenzy on dreammoods.com and got some answers.
Car Crashes:
To dream that you are in a car crash, indicates that your beliefs, lifestyle, or goals are clashing with another's. It may also represent a shocking situation or painful experience. Alternatively, car crashes may forewarn of your dangerous or careless driving habits.�
Work:
To dream that you are at your former or past work, suggests that there is an old lesson that you need to learn and apply to your current situation.
Well, this website is quite interesting anyway, if you guys have the time, check it out.
http://www.dreammoods.com
No comments:
Post a Comment