Just an update for you guys, latest news is that I have gotten over the girl, she rejected me, thinking that we were not good enough for each other.
Well, life goes on. I have moved on.
After all this mess in my life, I managed to speak to my long time buddy, Aloysius, about our joint-business project, SGoutfit. It involves Aloysius, me, Yu Xiang, Ling Fong & Kitty.
It will be a online business but me and Aloysius had come to a conclusion that we need to market the website and increase traffic to our website before we start selling officially, although if comes with much protest from Ling Fong and money minded Yu Xiang.
Being at JobsCentral, I have learned alot on the importance of Marketing, and that without marketing, we would be just as much similar to those small fry blogshops selling clothings as well.
We dare to be different from the others, and thus the idea of marketing. Marketing aggressively, passionately.
I am so excited about this project we have on hand.
Only a few people know about this project right now, but we decided not to renew the SGoutfit name as we find it too ugly, and that we needed a nicer name like closet monster, which sounds more attractive. =)
It's good to work with an aim in life. And i am still waiting for the right girl to come along. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment