Sunday, June 13, 2010

Back

I haven't been posting for a little while.

Was a little tied up with work, school and everything.

Life has been hectic but i love this kinda life.

Recently, I kinda feel pressurized to be getting a girlfriend, most of my friends are getting attached while I am still here alone and waiting.

I kinda feel that the next one will be the one, the all important girl, and recently, I sort of developed a nice working/friend relationship with a colleague and she seems to be dropping hints at me.

She's a very nice girl but I am not too sure about my feelings, my friends all said that she looks nice and I should give her a chance.

Well, I will take a step at a time and see how it goes. It feels good to back blogging after a long time out.

I promise i will try to blog as much as I can from now on.

With that,
Peace out!!

No comments: