Seriously, i guess it's just my inexperience in life to know when a person is feeling down or up, or it could be just that i am just incompetent.
My girlfriend called me a few minutes back, and we chatted for awhile. After that she said that we'll talk later, but i could sense the sadness in her voice but i just thought that she wanted to get some time to herself before talking to me later, so we hanged up.
Moments later, she sent me a sms asking why am i so insensitive towards how she felt. All she wanted is to talk to me for a while and she said that i can't even spare some time to talk to her.
Honestly, i do not have the freaking idea that she was wanting to talk to me. I felt accused yet sorry for what i done. I did not want to intentionally hurt her in any way. All i thought was that she really wanted to talk later.
Today has been a bad day for both of us, as we had a conflict earlier in the day too. She too said that i mention some words that made her think.
Darling, i hope this changes your mind. I am a person who just say things that come to my mind. Sometimes i just say things that may hurt you but deep down inside, you know how i feel for you. I do not know what i said to you that made you think, but i hope you accept my apology for what happened today.
PLEASE also accept the fact that i'm also inexperienced in relationships and i'm still learning from this relationship. I am learning new things everyday. You yourself should remember what i told you about how i treated my previous girlfriends. I AM SORRY!
Peace Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment