Well, i was still fresh out of the shower when my friend called me.
My friend said that he saw me played before and recommended me to play in his company's club. He works in S.R.C, short form for Singapore Recreational Club.
In short, I was offered a trial with a semi-professional football club playing in the N.F.L (National Football League).
I was ecstatic. I couldn't hide my delightfulness when i heard that news.
But i just joined my current team and it's coming up as an soccer team. I feel so bad if i go for this trial and if i get into this semi-professional team, i have to quit my current team.
So i consulted my coach this morning during training, he gave me the go ahead. But i think i will still commit to this team.
Anyway i just hope that the trial will go smoothly. My childhood dreams of becoming a professional player will be so much closer if i got selected for this team.
With that,
Peace Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment