Monday, February 12, 2007
Decision Making
Growing up, a phase in life that everyone has to experience. Many of us has endured curfews, painfully bad decisions make by parents, experiencing of puberty, and we learn about how life can be cruel at times. Decision making in life is very important, as it will decide which path in life we will go and where we'll be. I, myself have been in many decision making sessions before, I've made many bottom out crappy decisions that I've regretted so badly. One of them was choosing a wrong course when entering into an ITE. Then, i was plain ignorant and thought that any course I'll go to will be interesting. Then i make a decision to enroll into a course for Higher Nitec In Electrical Engineering, oooh, little did i know it will be a life-changing experience. I fully regret my decision then to join that course and had to quit that course within half a year. So with this, I've got a advice to all young people out there, always analyze your options and choose between them carefully, or you'll come to regret like me. Never let ANYONE interfere with what you have to choose and remember that decision making is part of growing up and that people also have to respect the decision that you've made. With this, I'm signing off, holla!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment